Look at these examples of idiocy and the decline of a society.
- For a phone?
- "Springfield, Massachusetts reported at 1:30 AM that "a man left his girlfriend's two year old child in the car, so he could go into the K-Mart at the Liberty Street Plaza and buy a 51 inch television."
- General madness
The scene inspires many questions:
- How many of these people, out fighting to spend money on their wants, expect "the government" (other citizens) to help pay for their housing, food and healthcare?
- How many of the of the black Friday hooligans do not carry their "fair share" of the nation's tax burden but envy those who do?
- How many will ever think about the Christ persona around whom this annual insanity is supposedly built?
- If Christians bury their religion in foolish myth and behavior, how can they reach people who are seeking or those who generally view religion as foolish?